Report Road & Code Issues

If you have a public works emergency after hours, that threatens public health, safety, or the environment such as a sewer spill, loss of water pressure, flooding, downed stop sign, or downed tree in the City’s Right-of-Way, call 911. CenCom at 911 will contact our emergency personnel for response.

Please use the area below to report non-emergency issues, including code enforcement issues. The City will be monitoring all of the issues that are being reported to determine how they can fit into the City workflow.

You can also download the See Click Fix App for your iPhone or Android.

SeeClickFix 2PGR - S1 Bainbridge Island