|COVID-19 NOTICE: Following recommendations to slow the speed of transmission of COVID-19, the City closed many of its facilities to the public through at least May 31, but will continue to provide essential services to our community. See below for Public Works Department Division contact information:|
- Staff is available to respond by phone at 206-842-2016 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of our usual process, please call 911 for emergencies and after hours. Report non-emergencies through SeeClickFix.
- Development Engineering
- Counter hours are suspended until further notice. Please send all questions (with “DE Question” in the subject line) to email@example.com. A Development Engineering staff member will respond within 5 business days.
- Project support
For all inspections, see above. Inspections will not be scheduled sooner than 2 business days after receipt of a request if received prior to noon, or 3 business days if received after noon. Appointment times may be longer depending on availability.
- For projects currently under review, contact the assigned Development Engineering staff. For submittals or resubmittals, please contact PCD
- Capital Projects:
For Capital Projects, see link below for Project Manager contact information:
- Staff is available to respond by phone at 206-842-1212 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our usual process, please call 911 for emergencies and after hours. Report non-emergencies through SeeClickFix.
Engineering is responsible for the pre-design, design, and construction of all public improvements and implementation of the Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) (PDF) adopted by City Council. It also directs the city’s water resources planning and protection activities. As of January 1, 2017, Development Engineering services will be overseen in Public Works.
To view current and/or past projects, please click on “City Projects”
- Bid & Roster Postings
- Current & Completed Projects
- Design & Construction Standards
- Right-of-Way Use
- Interlocal Agreements
- Title VI Annual Reports
- Construction management
- Development engineering
- Professional services
- Project management
The division provides professional and technical support to other departments as well as coordinates work with other public agencies to ensure efficiency of operations.
Title VI Notice
The City of Bainbridge Island fully complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Acts of 1964 and related statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): Individuals requiring reasonable accommodations may request written materials in alternate formats, sign language interpreters and physical accessibility accommodations. For more information, contact the City Clerk’s office via email at 206-842-2545.